Sunday 15 January 2012

Change table update

Well I had to re-paint the baby's changing table as we tried to put some varnish on it and it turned yellow.  I also wasn't in love with the finish of the paint so we took a trip to Rona and bought some Sico furniture and cabinet paint in white.  I also bought some in Amalfi Coast and this is how it turned out...


I like it a lot more!  Plus it works better for a boy or a girl since we don't know what we're having.  I highly recommend this paint as it goes on really smooth and it's super durable.

We're getting there with that room but have also been busy painting much of the rest of the house.  Hopefully I will be able to post a picture tour of the finished house before our early April due date. 

Also, big congrats to our friends Cate and Ian who just welcomed baby Audrey yesterday!  I can't wait for our little person to meet yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment